Saturday, March 19, 2011

Invasion of the Munchkins

Alright so, here is another post dedicated to those cute little rugrats from the daycare.  


SPACE INVASION!



Taught some of the kiddies how to draw pirates.  This one is Jayko's.



This one is Nathan's. (note the hook)



This is my little buddy!  He is the newest friend at the daycare and has really taken a liking to me.  I really think he is a supergenius babychild, it's incredible how quickly he learns things!  But I wanted to post these pictures of him because one morning he came out of the coat room with a cache-cou (neck warmer) that isn't even his own on his head and it was probably the funniest thing I'd seen all week.  (Note that it was pyjama day that day, which is why the kid in the back is wearing PJs.  I also love how these pictures captured the little guy in the background wiping out)


Thug life.



Yeah, i have a cache-cou on my head, what?



Masks!  They could choose any shape they wanted...  Most picked unicorns, other than one who picked a heart and another who picked an owl.



This is the owl.  



SO cute.



Eyelashes worthy of a CoverGirl ad.



Rainbow unicorn, 'nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment